Dear Church Family,
“In a special sense Seventh-day Adventists have been set in the world as watchmen and light-bearers. To them has been entrusted the last warning for a perishing world. On them is shining wonderful light from the Word of God. They have been given a work of the most solemn import,—the proclamation of the first, second, and third angels’ messages. There is no other work of so great importance. They are to allow nothing else to absorb their attention.” Evangelism 199
In the news:
1.This Sabbath, I will be sharing the morning message.
2. AYA will be this Sabbath evening at 7 p.m. and will feature Dan Sanford and friends. If you would like to participate, bring an instrument and or voice and join in as the Sabbath is closed with music.
3. VBS is wrapping up tonight with a nightly attendance in the 50s. A big thank you to Emie Lopez for her leadership in bringing this together.
4. We will resume our study on the book of Mark this Wednesday at 7 p.m. via ZOOM. We will be studying Mark chapter 1.
5. Remember that next weekend we will have the church camp out at Cades Cove. We have two free campsites for the weekend for anyone that wasn’t able to book in advance. Please notify me if you want to come and need a site for Friday and Saturday night.
6. Our family returned from vacation recently and had a great time exploring the Great Allegheny Passage trail & Chesapeake & Ohio Canal towpath via bike from Pittsburgh to Washington D.C. We also explored some Amish country in Holmes County, Ohio via bike and then returned home a little early to get some work done around the house. It was a great experience. Here are some pictures from the 335 mile journey.
Blessings as your prepare for the coming Sabbath!
In His Service,