Dear Church Family,
May we not forget:
In the news:
1. This Sabbath we will continue in our series in John with a look at John 21. The handbell choir will be sharing in the worship hour as well this Sabbath.
2. This Sabbath, AYA will feature Dan Sanford and friends as we enjoy some Ole Timey Music at 5 p.m. in the church sanctuary. Bring your instrument if you like and participate. All are welcome.
3. This Sabbath is the Sabbath for the religious liberty offering to be collected. If there was ever a need for vigilance in this area, it is now. Our offerings this Sabbath will help assist with this work including placing the church’s official paper on religious liberty, Liberty Magazine, into the hands of our nation’s thought leaders.
4. Our new church website launched at the beginning of this year. It is still in beta you might say as there is more to do and explore with its development. Meanwhile, if you are looking for the links for the bulletin, zoom, or live stream, you can access those links via the home page. The links can be found on top of the picture of the church near the top of the page.
5. The Pathfinders are having a fundraiser Saturday night, Jan 15 at the school. They will be providing a spaghetti supper with a Cooking Competition and a Talent Show for $5/person. It will start with worship and supper at 6 p.m.
6. An Elder’s Meeting has been scheduled for Sunday, January 23 at 5:30 p.m. at Pastor Jeremy’s house. Supper will be provided. RSVP requested.
7. Dr. Daniel Castro will be presenting for Dinner with the Doctor this Tuesday night, January 11 at 6:30 p.m. His presentation is entitled: Diabetes: Essential Characteristics for Reversal. Note that instead of a meal served, there will be sack lunches provided for those registered.
8. Please mark your calendar for January 22! The G.A.A. seniors will be leading AYA at the school gym at 5:30 P.M. After sundown, a baked
ziti supper will be served with a volleyball game to follow. This fundraiser will be for the Senior class trip to the Grand Canyon.
9. Finance Committee & Church board have been rescheduled for Monday, January 17.
10. Remember our mid-week Bible study takes place each Wednesday at 7 p.m. via ZOOM. We are currently studying the book of James.
In His Service,