Dear Church Family,
It is always good to be back home. After 13,636 miles, we pulled safely into the driveway Wednesday grateful for the Lord’s protection and blessing. Thank you for your prayers as we travelled. We saw many beautiful sights and were able to enjoy quality time together as a family. Perhaps next week I can share some more pictures.
In the news:
- This Sabbath we will resume our series in John with a look at John 12 with a message entitled, “A Sweet Smelling Aroma.”
- A special musical vesper program has been planned for AYA this Sabbath at 7:30 p.m. Violinist, Jaime Jorge will share his “Healing Music Concert” program which will combine the powerful music of the violin with vivid photo imagery to lift our hearts to heaven. Please invite your friends to enjoy this program with you. A love offering is planned.
- There will be an Elder’s meeting this Sunday at 7:30 p.m. via ZOOM. All elder’s are encouraged to attend.
- The church finance committee will meet this Monday evening at 6 p.m. at the church.
- The church board will meet this Monday evening at 7:15 p.m. at the church.
- The Pathfinders are offering frozen fruits, purees, & jams from Bithell Farms this year. Information may be found in the front lobby on the glass table. Fill out the order form and turn in to the church office WITH PAYMENT by the end of JULY. Make checks to Greeneville Pioneers.
- Remember that VBS is set to begin July 19 at 5:30 p.m. It’s time to pre-register. Registration forms are available in the church foyer.
- It is almost time for our annual church camp out at Cades Cove, July 30 – August 1. Click here to be taken to the CADES COVE reservation site. Remember, reservations need to be made soon if you plan to camp as sites are filling up. We usually congregate in the A & B sites as much as possible.
In His Service,